simple happiness everyday.


Friday, May 14, 2010

getting healthy again.

I love to see them peacefully sleeping ( just wish they weren't so sick)

What are your plans for the weekend?

Lots of nurturing, love and popsicles are in my plans for the weekend. We just returned home from the doctor and both of my little girls are sick with ear infections and strep. They both came home and climbed into bed all by themselves. It tells me they are not feeling well at all. Luckily, they are peacefully sleeping now.

We will spend our weekend trying to get healthy again. Next week is the last week of preschool before summer break begins. I would hate for them to miss out on any of the fun that goes along with that. So, I will be home this weekend being a mommy to two sick little girls and hope I can also do some baking, finish putting together the end of year teacher gifts and getting ahead on the ironing that has been piling up. Needless to say, I will be happily at home.

Hope you are well and have a happy weekend with whatever you have planned! And, I hope everyone here in my home is well again by Monday!

Happy Weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment