simple happiness everyday.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

anxiously waiting.

last wednesday night, jeff arrived and he left again on monday morning. our long weekend together always brings a roller coaster of emotions. the excitement of seeing one another again... the contentment of just being together... the happiness of a family united... and then the struggle of saying goodbye. over a three year span, we've said goodbye dozens of times, yet it is never easy. jeff leaves and i have to find the strength again to be on my own. sometimes it takes me a day or two to get back into the flow of daily life at home without jeff here, but thoughts and dreams of us being back together as a family under one roof never leave my mind. i am anxiously waiting for that day to arrive.

{image via irenesuchocki}

1 comment:

  1. I know that it is hard, and you are truly an amazing women,wife, and mother. I could not have made it through without your support and dedication that you have given to me and the kids day in and day out. Love you for you!

    ReplyDelete