simple happiness everyday.


Friday, June 4, 2010

happy weekend.



What are your weekend plans? I really missed my usual pizza making tonight. However, we ordered pizzas from a corner pizzeria and I made an asparagus salad with a gorgonzola vinaigrette. It was a great improvised Friday night meal after a day on the beach.

We will be spending the rest of the weekend very happily on the beach too- indulging in long walks, searching for beach treasures, playing in the sand and surf, enjoying picnic lunches and ice cream treats. Did I mention how happy I am to be at the shore?

I hope you will have a happy weekend too and will enjoy a few things:

very cool hot rocks (on our "to do" list for next week)

and more summer crafts

really?? how adorable

wish I had this beach bag today, you could make one too

inspired by the every room in this home

and, we'll be doing this too

See you Monday. Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment