simple happiness everyday.


Monday, April 19, 2010

and there she goes.

Over the weekend we practiced and practiced, and as of today, Elle has mastered riding a two-wheeler. It is a true milestone in her young life. Last week, she asked me to take her training wheels off and now... there she goes, she is riding her bike all by herself.

It brought tears of joy to my eyes. Yet, there was some sadness there too. My little Elle Belle is growing up... she can ride a bike on her own just like that!! How do they grow up so quickly? It seemed like just the other she day received a tricycle. And now, she is riding a two wheeler. I am so, so proud and filled with happiness. It reminds me of how I felt when she took her first steps alone.



And... by the smile on her face as she freely rides, I can tell she is extremely proud of herself too. Way to go Elle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment