simple happiness everyday.


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

dear diary.


Do you journal? or, keep a diary of your daily life?

I love these mini diaries. Creatively designed and made by Marta, they are perfect for me to keep stashed in a purse so that I may jot down thoughts as I am waiting in the carpool line or even kept in the drawer of my nightstand table to write out thoughts about my day. The simple prompts and accessible size make it easy to capture memories of any day anywhere.

images via martawrites

1 comment:

  1. As a child I remember you journaling and that was you own world of peace......look where it has brought you.....(everything is a stepping stone) You are my gift from god to spread the good within you to make others happy....Please don't forget to take care of LORI....LOVE M

    ReplyDelete