simple happiness everyday.


Friday, April 16, 2010

sweet things.


What are your plans for the weekend?

I am baking for the very last Bake Sale of the school year... biscottis, brownies, cookies and cupcakes. And, I plan on re-organizing and re-decorating Slade's bedroom, which is long overdue.

So, as I am happily baking and re-decorating this weekend, please check out these other sweet things:


Would love to have these pedestals for all of my baked goods

What a fantastic
party idea

Or these spectacular parties and events... Wow!! Can I work with them?

Amazing... a flower that only lives for 24 vibrant and bold hours

And, I can make these on my own

Vintage spoons to mark my newly planted herbs

Would you try this with an old table or a desk? I think it will be one of my projects for the weekend too!


Whatever you do, hope you have a weekend that makes you happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment