simple happiness everyday.


Thursday, February 25, 2010

back at home.

It's been a crazy kind of week trying to settle back into our daily life after a week away from home. I've been feeling a bit under the weather and have had a slight case of the blues- missing my husband and daily life with him. Slade hasn't been feeling well either. He has strep and I wish the two of us could just climb under a blanket together on the couch. But, with a house and family to take care, it's hardly possible to have that comfort right now.
As for the girls they are happy to be home and in their bedrooms again. They have been happily listening to music all week and singing and dancing in their rooms. The two are really silly together and it makes me smile. I love to listen as they play house or school, which is what they do most of the time. Their relationship makes me happy, as I know what it is like to ALWAYS have a sister by my side and I couldn't be more thankful that they have one another too.


No comments:

Post a Comment