simple happiness everyday.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

happy weekend.

The house has been full of people again and I am loving it. It is truly wonderful when my in-laws come to visit, even if we do nothing in particular at all. I love the company. We have spent time cooking and eating, talking and laughing, learning new things (maybe I will take up knitting) and just enjoying the time with one another.

I love how happy the kids are. The endless hugs and kisses they want to give their Baba and PopPop are extremely sweet. They love them so much. As do I.


The time we are spending together this weekend is nurturing and strengthening
for our family. The compassion and happiness among all permeates throughout our home and it brings me much gratitude. I am truly blessed and I openly embrace such joyful moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment