simple happiness everyday.


Friday, January 21, 2011

have a nice weekend.


i'm signing off of the computer early today since i am meeting some friends for an early lunch to celebrate a birthday. and then my plans are to purchase supplies needed to paint and refinish a desk in sia's bedroom. it's a project i've been trying to work on for some time now. so, this weekend i'm plan on checking it off my list.

whatever your plans, i do hope you have a nice weekend. and here are some things and ideas i've seen around the web that i love....


necklaces i'd love to give

and a
cake i want to make

do
this with your photo booth strips

i need to
do this one day (soon!)

inspired me to make my own for valentine's day

would love to shop here

and, my new obsession... browsing through
pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment