simple happiness everyday.


Monday, March 8, 2010

(mostly) a playful weekend.


Although we did stay home all weekend long, I didn't do as much spring cleaning as I had hoped, nor did I complete the painting project I began. The weather was absolutely beautiful! And, how do I say no to three smiling faces asking if they could go outside to play? So we did. We played outside all weekend long.

Well, mostly played
. At one point on Saturday, instead of playing, Slade decided the yard needed some cleaning up, so he began to work. He raked all the leaves and bagged them up. (Just as his dad would)

So, I didn't accomplish what I had intended during the weekend. But, I did enjoy the spring-like weather and watched my three little children play. They were very happy and for that I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment