simple happiness everyday.


Friday, March 26, 2010

warm, cheerful weekend.


I'm waiting for Spring to really arrive. It has been so gray, damp and cool lately. It is hard to believe it is really Spring. I'm anxiously awaiting for sunny days that bring warmth, the cheerful kind of weather.

However, I came across this site today and instantly felt a sense of joy. I am loving these fabulous handmade fabric flowers by emersonmade. If you haven't seen the site, then please check it out, as the photos are absolutely wonderful
too!

I am obsessing over everything here.
I'm having a very hard time choosing what I'd like to buy.

So, as I continue to obsess over these amazing flowers, I hope that you have a very happy weekend. Hopefully it will be sunny, warm and cheerful for you too!!

photos via emersonmade

No comments:

Post a Comment