simple happiness everyday.


Thursday, March 25, 2010

my little photographer.

Sia's photograph of me heading to the register

Slade stayed home sick again today. It's not often that we have time together, just the two of us. So, we stopped at a local coffeehouse after we dropped the girls off at school for a snack. We had an hour before I had to be back at the preschool to help out and then there was an ice cream social for all of us to attend.

Needless to say, since my children were in such a good mood, I decided to stop by one of the downtown boutiques on our way home. The spring dresses were all so gorgeous, I couldn't help but to buy a couple and some gifts too! As I was in the dressing room, Sia took my camera out and began snapping pictures of the store... so funny, like she was a little photographer.
She definitely has found a love for the camera and taking pictures at the age of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment