simple happiness everyday.


Friday, February 4, 2011

happy friday + the weekend.



it's friday. i am so looking forward to the weekend. i love that my husband is home and our family is all together. i definitely have valentine's day on my mind. here are some things i've seen that you might enjoy too...

i'm not the only one who likes this combination

valentine party
games

love rocks & this love collection

wanna kiss?

my kids would love these with milk

and, creative ideas for school valentines


along with loving that my husband is at home. i plan on making on valentines with the kids this weekend and hoping to squeeze a little baking in too. have you ever tried to make cake pops? i love this idea from the wonderful bakerella. i have been wanting to create some pops of my own.

i hope you have a
love-ly weekend! i know i will be loving mine!!




No comments:

Post a Comment