simple happiness everyday.


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

bedtime bus roll.


I am loving this vintage bus roll poster found at MySweetPrints. This sums up my evening completely... every single night!! It couldn't be more perfect. I'm hoping the artist makes more, because right now the print is sold out. I would love to hang it upstairs next to the bedrooms. And then years from now, when this ritual is no longer in existence for us, Jeff and I can look at it and remember how sweet it all truly was.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I just discovered your post about my Bedtime Bus Roll. Thank you so much for featuring me on your lovely blog! Just letting you and your readers know that the Bedtime Bus Roll is back in stock!
    Visit http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38830213
    Thanks again,
    Janette x
    My Sweet Prints

    ReplyDelete